Queen Anne–impressed sample-reserve farmhouse built in 1888 for leading educator and newspaper publisher in German Mennonite community.
Limestone industrial developing in-built 1866 in city's first organization district to house mercantile retail store, library, and newspaper Business office.
Rural retailer and publish Workplace created by Harkin in 1871 to function professional and social center of West Newton, then a promising river town. Ampitheater
Beaux Arts courthouse of buff-colored brick and limestone built by Nairne Fisher and built-in 1930 to interchange previously setting up.
"Kerri is really an honest and loyal real estate agent who truly appears to be like immediately after her clients' finest pursuits. Considering the fact that our to start with order we've encouraged her 'previously mentioned and over and above' property services to our father, sister and nephew.
Frame passenger depot andsecond-Tale stationmaster's quarters in-built 1867; very their website last vestige of Southern Minnesota Railroad even now on original site.
Gothic frame church with gabled steeple, built-in 1878 as religious and cultural Centre for place's Swedish immigrants.
Classical Revival brick courthouse made by M. E. Beebe and built in 1900 to deal with county governing administration places of work.
Richardsonian Romanesque hotel/bank creating of local pink and pink Sioux quartzite, manufactured in 1888.
American Fur Corporation investing Centre and area's first long term white settlement, together with trader and agent residences and church (1830s–1850s).
Concrete municipal setting up with fieldstone dealing with and artist-intended interiors, created below page WPA in 1936 by area staff.
Brick making with Kasota stone trim, manufactured in 1889 as general public Conference Area and web page of township governing administration.
Craftsman-model fire station made by Collins and Kennison built-in 1923 to further improve hearth-battling amenities in south Minneapolis.
Web site of steamboat levee and visit here state's very first commercial sawmill (opened in 1839), which established phase for Minnesota's white pine lumbering field.